Bunco Babes
Bunco Babes
This will be so much fun! Thanks to those fingers who designed this page. I have been wondering how Sue is doing. Does anybody know?
Sharon
This will be so much fun! Thanks to those fingers who designed this page. I have been wondering how Sue is doing. Does anybody know?
Sharon
1 Comments:
At 1:18 PM,
Carrie Rowley said…
Hello friends,
I am sending great thanks for my association with some of the sweetest women in the world. I love that the gospel of Jesus Christ is our original link and that our friendship has tied us together for some of us with knots and with other loosely woven threads. I am so grateful that we got together this year and reinforced those bonds, such greatness I find in each of you.
Thank you, Sharon for your dear friendship. You built me up when I was so new at living correctly. I do so many things that I saw you do first. You are so much a part of my-make up. I love you!
Debbie WOW you never cease to amaze me, you are what I wish I was, Happy no matter what. You are a Hero a Super Hero Bunco Babe! Thanks for your example.
Natalie, what Joy you spread, just like the jam on a peanut butter sandwich. You just made me happy. Gosh, I had forgotten how we all touched each others lives.
Sue, I felt the presents of angels when we came to see you. I needed that tender experience. My life is good but there is always something stressful floating around and I forget just how many angels are looking out for us.
Alice what an anchor you are! I was so brought back to all the fun we've had with you. I can really see how closely you walk in the Lords footsteps; I intend to be right behind you.
Pat you never change, steady true and loyal a true friend, I admire your ability to remain committed and unwavering. You are courageous.
Launi much thanks for all the driving and your rise and shine personality. You are such an artist. It was fun spending so much time with you it kind of felt like Hawaii, without Betty.
Kathy, thanks for helping me all these years to not be so judgmental you are so forgiving and open I love that about you. I feel like you and Jim have been one of my strongest examples.
Andrea, Such enthusiasm. You really do everything in your power to take things to the end. Thank you for doing the Bunco journal this blog is kind of the same thing. But it will be fun to have a pretty little journal lying around the house for a few weeks and help us all recall our friendships.
Deanna, Mom I love you it was a kick in the pants to hang out with you for a long weekend, you are a tremendous women and I honor you.
Lindann may the force be with you!! You are a human doing! Amazing, awe inspiring and heavenly talented woman. All of us wish we could somehow put your essence in a bottle and sprinkle it around when needed, most of us would be sprinkling a little Lindann on every part of our lives, cooking, decorating, entertaining, parenting, How the Lord has filled you up, thank Him for you. I feel it the highest honor to have been taught by you through all our experiences together.
To each one of you my deepest love and regard, thank you thank you! -Carrie
Post a Comment
<< Home